Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ok, well, a rather personally emotional time at Wychwood. Something happened which I didn't understand and actually still don't. Goes to show that you never really know people I suppose, I've learnt things about two people this week - one of whom I've known for 30 years and one whom I've only known for about 18months - that confused me completely and I was made to suffer on both counts for things that were never my fault. The 30 year relationship is on the way to repair, the other, I don't know if I can do it anymore, watching every move I make and word I say for fear of  unintended offence. I've not had a friendship like this since I was at school, its childish and I don't think I can maintain a true friendship under those conditions - we shall see.

Anyway, on to happier things - some fantastic music was experienced, great bands, and friends who were amazingly supportive.

On Saturday, we saw the amazing Outcast Band! Fantastic - here's a little pic.

No comments: